|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 ML|
|Packaging Details:||discreet and safe foil bag or tin|
|Delivery Time:||Within 12hours after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,Bitcorn and bank transfer|
|Supply Ability:||5000kilogram per month|
|Purity:||99% Min||Key Words:||Nep|
|Appearance:||White colorless liquid||CAS:||2687-91-4|
|EINECS:||220-250-6||BP:||203.6°C at 760 mmHg|
|APHA:||50 max.(Pt-Co Color)||Usage:||Mainly used in oil refining and production of gunpowder, medicine, dyes, pesticides, daily chemical, coatings, heat-resistant resin, etc.|
High Purity Nep Chemical Additive N-Ethyl-2-Pyrrolidone N-Ethylpyrrolidone CAS 2687-91-4
Product Name: N-Ethyl-2-pyrrolidone
Synonyms: 1-ethyl-2-pyrrolidinon;1-ethyl-pyrrolidin-2-one;2-Pyrrolidinone, 1-ethyl-;Agsol Ex 2;ethyl-2-pyrrolidone;N-Ethyl-2-pyrrolidinone;N-Ethylpyrrolidinone;N-Ethylpyrrolidone
Use:Mainly used in oil refining and production of gunpowder, medicine, dyes, pesticides, daily chemical, coatings, heat-resistant resin, etc.
BP: 203.6°C at 760 mmHg
|SYNONYMS: 1-Ethyl-2-pyrrolidone, NEP|
|Molecular weight :113.1g/mol|
|Density@25ºC: 0.993 g/ml|
|Formula:C6H11NO||Viscosity@ 25ºC:3.5 mPa.s|
|APHA||50 max.(Pt-Co Color)|
|Assay||99.6% min. (by gas chromatography)|
|γ-Butyrolactone||0.1%max. (by gas chromatography)|
|Amines||0.1% max. (by gas chromatography)|
N-ethylpyrrolidone (NEP) is the lactam of 4-ethylaminobutyric acid and a very weak base. NEP is a chemically stable and powerful polar solvent. These characteristics are highly useful in a variety of chemical reactions where an inert medium is of concern. Despite the stability of NEP, it can also play an active role in certain reactions: hydrolysis, oxidation, condensation, conversion with chlorinating agents, polymerization and o-alkylation, and related reactions.
Care should be used when handling NEP. Skin contact should be avoided. Contact,can resultin irritation; prolonged contact can result in redness and dermatitis. Butylrubber or FEPTeflon gloves are recommended when handlingNEP. A good skincream should be used afterwashing the affected area. As with all solvents, theworkplace should be well ventilated andsafety goggles must be worn.
NEP has an almost unlimited shelf life in sealed containers when properly stored in a protected storage area in original unopened containers or protected from moisture. It is neither explosive nor spontaneously flammable in air. However, it is combustible. When ignited, NEP will sustain a fire. All types of fire extinguishers are effective against NEP fires.
1, High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: Enterprise Standard
2) All Purity≥98%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2, Fast and safe delivery
1) Parcel can be sent out within 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99%
4) We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
3, We have clients throughout the world.
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.